Spain-based technology company, EuroColven, has announced its new VIGIA Tire Calibration system, which monitors and reports the tyre pressure of trucks, trailers, semi-trailers and buses.
In the event of a decrease in pressure, the device notifies the driver with an alarm and automatically activates the inflation process, thus protecting the tires and avoiding loss of time on the road.
In addition to anticipating the problem of lack of pressure, VIGIA provides many more advantages to the efficiencies of fleets.
- Promptness – in the event of a puncture, the system maintains the tire pressure until you arrive at the nearest place for a repair.
- Safety – correct calibration reduces the risk of accidents.
- Lower consumption – driving with the proper tire pressure can reduce fuel consumption by up to three per cent.
- Durability – increases tire life by up to 20 per cent.
- Protects the shell – optimises retreading.
- Efficiency – once the cold pressure has been determined, according to the recommended parameters, the electronic system detects any decrease and automatically maintains the original pressure.
- Quality air – the air VIGIA sends to the tires comes from an auxiliary tank. An air filter absorbs the impurities.
- Double safety system – in the case of extreme pressure loss, a special device cancels the inflation process, guaranteeing the normal operation of the brakes and suspension.
Efficiency in the transport industry is the key aspect to successful companies, and according to EuroColven, VIGIA Automatic Calibrators are an undisputed partner in achieving the objectives.
VIGIA has distributors in several European countries that sell and install the devices.
To guide the sector on the advantages of the device, VIGIA has arranged a technical team to provide support, where queries from carriers, trailer manufacturers, and terminals will be answered at email@example.com.