German OEM, Schmitz Cargobull, will soon host an online event in lieu of the Transport Logistic trade fair.
The digital ‘Smart Trailer Forum’ will run at midday each day from 7 June to 11 June 2021. Product managers will provide information in these half-hour sessions about new products, services and innovative transport solutions.
Each webinar will focus on:
- Transparency and data security in the supply chain (7 June 2021).
- Transparency and safety in pharmaceutical and food transport (8 June 2021).
- Combined transport (9 June 2021).
- Future-proof solutions for fleet management (10 June 2021).
- The contribution of the trailer to sustainable transport (11 June 2021).
“As long as keeping your distance is the top priority and industry meetings are not possible, we use digital formats to present and discuss our current innovations,” said Schmitz Cargobull Head of Sales, Boris Billich.
“We hope for a lively participation in our webinars because even if the dialogue in this format cannot be so direct, it is important to us to keep in touch with our customers and business partners and to promote contact in every possible form.”