The program for Australia’s only international transport industry leadership event, the Global Heavy Vehicle Leaders Summit on 3-4 May, is now href=”https://trucktrailerleaderssummit.com/sessions/”>available online – filled with some of the most prominent names in the industry.
To be held on the eve of the 2016 Melbourne Truck Show at the State Library of Victoria, the Summit will provide a unique opportunity for industry professionals to share key entrepreneurial and leadership lessons and talk about game changing developments in this highly fluctuating sector.
Hosted by the Australian Road Transport Suppliers’ Association and founding sponsor, BP, the program is split into eight key sessions with each one capped off by a ‘Expert Talk’ featuring a range of Australian and international transport identities.
Confirmed for the event are European fleet executive, Peter Sijs of TIP Trailer Services; US sales expert, Tim Walker of Truck Lite; Kässbohrer board member, Iffet Turken; renowned analyst Gary Beecroft from UK consultancy Clear; Rachel Johnston, Global Fuels Technology Manager (ANZ) at BP Australia; Charlie Macdonald, Manufacturing Transport and Logistics Industry Executive, Industry Development, at Telstra; Phil Bixley, Fleet Manager, Heavy Vehicles at Fonterra Co-operative Group; and Nick Hutchin, National Facilities Manager at Lion.
As part of the Summit, the first-ever Transport Legends Night will also take place on the evening of Tuesday, 3 May at the State Library of Victoria. The event will play host to two of Australia’s most influential transport industry identities, Ian Cootes AM and Peter Gunn AM.
A limited amount of tickets for the event is still available but selling fast.
- Mapping the Market: Leveraging data to predict the future
- Trailer Technology: The secret evolution of an overlooked asset
- Applied Innovation: Technologies to enhance competitiveness
- The Power of Policy: Why regulators will be shaping the future
- Safety Solutions: Technologies to enhance safety
- The Key to Culture: Why people define industry success
- Digital Disruption: How digitalisation is transforming transport
- Outlook: Predicting the Future of Logistics